On Monday, I went out with a fren and we went to jurong point. Meeting her at 2pm and I was late abt 30min. From my hse to jurong point is damn far. By the time I reach Lakeside I was about to fall a slp. But I cant slp cos the next stop will be boon lay liao. After I reach boon lay and I met my fren. I feel so sleepy. Hahas. So I walk ard the jurong point and feel so boring cos nthg for me to shop so we went to have some snack at billy bomber as I feel like eating waffles. My fren and I order waffles and chesse fries. We eat and chit chat ard 5pm I feel like go home liao. So my fren wan to go to her fren's dad shop to say hi b4 she leave. So went in that shop and see some clothes in the shop while waiting for her. So ard 5.30pm we on the way home.
On Tues, I went for an interview I meet my frens at 3.30pm but my interview is at 6.30pm. Reasons why I meet at 3.30pm it is because wan to know wat kind of questions will be asked. End up their interviewer n my interviewer is different person. I have milk tea at the mos burger and my fren have some foods as their lunch. While later it my fren turn to go for the interview so she went up to the company. My fren and I went to suntec city as I wan to deposit $ and transfer $.
For my fren she wan to change long john(winter clothes). After that we walk back to citylink cos wan to go to singtel shop. While we walk back we didnt see any singtelshop and I guessed correctly tat the shop had closed down. Hahas. My another fren finish her interview she come down and meet us. I started to get nervous cos they finish their interview and I havnt. At 6pm I went up to the company. Oh my god the company door was closed nobody wan to open the door for me. =(
I see a gal stand at the reception smiling at me so I smiling at her back to be polite. A while later, finally gt a staff open the door for me so to be polite I say thank yet the person so dao. >= The gal who smile at me also come for interview she also a nyp student. So we chit chat at the waiting area while waiting for the interviewer to come and know her name. Her name is tin....... she say jus call her tin will do. So I say that I didnt saw her during the breifing. but she say she saw me. I was quite shock cos normally ppl will nv notice me as wat I feel that I'm somehow bu qi yan de ren. So a while later the interviewer come.
During the interview, I dun quite understand wat the interviewer is trying to ask. It is like one duck n chicken toking. Because the way he tok dun sound like singaporean. He also asked me to do a presentation and draw a timeline on wat I did for my final yr project. About 30min later the interview end finally I can go off liao.
On wed, went for another interview. There are total 3 interviewer interview me so nervous while waiting for my turn. When it is my turn to go in I jus smile to the interviewer to be polite and the conversion start. The interview pass very smoothly most of the questions I able to answer and the interviewer also laugh. Somehow, sometimes I also dunno wat they are laughing about. So I just laugh together with them. The interview ended very fast abt 15min. After that I reach home I online and I read my email there is tis website called sosofriend.com Tina added me?! I not sure is it Tin.... cos if nt wrong i rmb tat her name is tina but if it is really her how come she gt my email address? Tat become my biggest questions. I should hav ask her for her hp no during tat day. aiya~...
Today, went to kallang leisure park with my fren. We meet at kallang bus stop at 2pm. After we reach we walk to another bus stop to take bus 11 to the leisure park. Bus 11 jus go off nt long ago so we intend to walk instead but end up we walked the wrong way and we walk to another direction this time is the correct direction. I didnt knw tat the kallang leisure park was so far away from the kallang mrt. We walk abt 1hr to reach there! On the way walking I say my fren u see who suggest to walk one walk so far so tiring. argh. When we reach that shopping mall wow pang waste my energy the place is like so big and the shop so little most of the shop is bowling, kbox, ice skating. no wonder called leisure park. haix. Walk ard the shopping mall den we went to japanese village to eat sushi since so cheap per plate onli 99cents.
I about to finish my foods my fren called me and tell me tat she get selected by the company we interview ytd she was so happy and asked me did I get selected den I say no they nv call me. After end call I start to get moody cos the company didnt call me. Abt a min later, my hp ring again and it is the company call me I feel so happy so I pick up the call but I cant heard wat the person toking cos the reception gt problem so I tell the person I call her back. The person hang up the call and I called her back she tell me tat I get selected. My mood suddenly change become very happy den she tell me abt the salary I will be getting and after tat she tell me tat it is a 3yr contract. omg den I say I need sometimes to think so she asked me to give her an answer on nxt mon.
After that, we went to bugis and I saw the hp I wanted it is LG KS20 windows mobile platform. It is so nice I dun care I wan this hp liao. I will wait for a few month den I buy after I gt my salary. =))
['-The Writer-']
Name: Albee Lum
Age: 23
DOB: 14 December
Horoscope: Sagittarius/Tiger
School: Nanyang Polytechnic
Course: Business Informatics
Job Title: Infocomm Officer
['-The Wish List-']
Get a job Found
Earn salary above $1.8K Found
Learn playing piano Self learning in process
Get a keyboard piano Casio LK-300TV
Learn driving Got my driving license
Get a car
Travel oversea(Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
Get a new mobile phone Sony Ericsson W995
A suitable bag for work International Porter sling bag for casual
Laptop Asus W7S White & Asus EeePC 1008HA White
Gaming console PSP White, Wii
Digital Camera Olympus Digital Camera
Get a degree holderStudying in University of Newcastle (Australia)
Expert in programming
LCD/Plasma TV Akira LCD TV cum dvd Player
Someone who can understand me
Don't want be a loner
['-The Notes-']
['-Friend Links'-]
..Janis
..Julian
..Chin Fang
..Jolene
..Jing Ting
..Pekky
..Yuan Ming
..Poh Swan
..Ken
..Yong Sheng
['-Other Links-']
Shopping
TKdramas
Shopping Revamped
Yzt Style
Mamas Store
Watching Online
Tudou
YouTube
Cruchyroll
IT news/forums
HardwareZone
Cnet Asia
['-The Memories-']
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010