Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-[Tuesday, August 26, 2008]-

20 Aug 08
Have a steamboat at Zhen Fa steamboat restaurant with jingting, jolene, gay qiang, pekky n her nan ren, aloysa, huang wei, tin zar, chin fang. Didnt eat much cos nothing I like to eat. See liao dun feel like eating maybe I not suitable to eat steamboat but I prefer menus type of sushi buffet.

22 Aug 08
After work, went out with huang wei and aloysa. It was a last min hang out with them. Feel a bit uncomfortable to go out with two guys and no gals. Had not been going out with guys only for quite some time. First, went to bugis have dinner at Wang zai cafe den walk to the this fashion building near bugis street for pool. Played until 8.20pm we decided to leave and walk toward suntec city and from suntec city walk toward esplande. When we at suntec city bridge, Huang wei went for puff again. While waiting, Aloysa and I went to epic shop and he bought a iphone case for his iphone. Once we are done, when to find huang wei but he is gone and he went to harris. From epic shop walk to harris den we found him we walk near to the epic den aloysa say by the time we reach there will be late may not be able to see the firework. So I suggested tat we watch it at the suntec fountain so walk back again. We reach the fountain there see nothing and heard nothing. So called jolene ask has the firework started. And it havnt start yet and walk back again to esplande. =_=" walking the same road for 3 times. Just nice tat when we reach marina square the firework just started. After firework end all of us went home.

23 Aug 08
M1 contract had completed 20months I able to get a new mobile phone. Intend to get Samsung Omnia this time. It is a PDA phone come with 5MP Cam, Wifi, GPS, WM6.1 OS. Went to bugis M1 shop to buy the phone and in the end I didnt buy. When I asked the promoter how much is the phone cost. The promoter tell that is $628. Wow so expensive and my mum ask me not to buy the phone maybe next week will drop. But I want the phone even thought it is expensive. So I say if next week the price still the same I will buy that phone.


-..I'm Just A Loner..-
Callbacks
['-Bee-'] ;7:57 PM;

['-Now Playing-']

['-The Writer-']

Name: Albee Lum
Age: 23
DOB: 14 December
Horoscope: Sagittarius/Tiger
School: Nanyang Polytechnic
Course: Business Informatics
Job Title: Infocomm Officer

['-The Wish List-']
Get a job Found
Earn salary above $1.8K Found
Learn playing piano Self learning in process
Get a keyboard piano Casio LK-300TV
Learn driving Got my driving license
Get a car
Travel oversea(Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
Get a new mobile phone Sony Ericsson W995
A suitable bag for work International Porter sling bag for casual
Laptop Asus W7S White & Asus EeePC 1008HA White
Gaming console PSP White, Wii
Digital Camera Olympus Digital Camera
Get a degree holderStudying in University of Newcastle (Australia)
Expert in programming
LCD/Plasma TV Akira LCD TV cum dvd Player
Someone who can understand me
Don't want be a loner

['-The Notes-']


['-Friend Links'-]

..Janis
..Julian
..Chin Fang
..Jolene
..Jing Ting
..Pekky
..Yuan Ming
..Poh Swan
..Ken
..Yong Sheng


['-Other Links-']

Shopping
TKdramas
Shopping Revamped
Yzt Style
Mamas Store

Watching Online
Tudou
YouTube
Cruchyroll

IT news/forums
HardwareZone
Cnet Asia


['-The Memories-']

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010