Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-[Sunday, February 15, 2009]-

Just make a summarize for the week.

I had been taking driving lesson nowsday a day. Just completed my 3rd lesson of driving yesterday. My driving for the 3rd lesson was better I try to make myself to do things slower instead of going too fast. Cause I am those kind of person who is impatient. Somehow I still feel that my driving is still very lousy. I afraid I can't drive well while I preparing for my practical driving test on the coming 29 May 09.

I hoping that I can pass my practical driving test for the first attempt so I can spend other time for preparing for the part time university if I confirm that I want to study. I still thinking whether I should go for MDIS University of Bradford or I should wait for next year to study in SIM. I not sure I want to study business computing or not. My business modules wasn't good at all. Haix...I wanted to take Finanical Informatics instead but there is no course for Degree only for Master.

Other thing that make me so sian is that my teammate is going to transfer to other team. Once I heard from blue that ah yi say cannot must transfer I totally sian diao. Until I got no mood to do work for the days. Sian lo. Finally, I got a kaki in my team now boss want to take away to other team then in the end left me alone again. Even thought in the team still got mono and aloysa but mono is eat inside climb outside de. Aloysa got his own problem with coding and his IT skills he has and I need to help him instead of he help me. If Chai Lim is in the team, I have problem she still can help me or teach me. If she really transfer to other team, I will be alone. I don't want!!!

Hoping so much and praying so much that mon my boss say that she don't need to go there. Or I go to that team with her?!?!?! >.< not a good things either... I think I will be suffering over there. Best is she no need to go. Everythings remain the same. =)
-..I'm Just A Loner..-
Callbacks
['-Bee-'] ;1:31 PM;

['-Now Playing-']

['-The Writer-']

Name: Albee Lum
Age: 23
DOB: 14 December
Horoscope: Sagittarius/Tiger
School: Nanyang Polytechnic
Course: Business Informatics
Job Title: Infocomm Officer

['-The Wish List-']
Get a job Found
Earn salary above $1.8K Found
Learn playing piano Self learning in process
Get a keyboard piano Casio LK-300TV
Learn driving Got my driving license
Get a car
Travel oversea(Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
Get a new mobile phone Sony Ericsson W995
A suitable bag for work International Porter sling bag for casual
Laptop Asus W7S White & Asus EeePC 1008HA White
Gaming console PSP White, Wii
Digital Camera Olympus Digital Camera
Get a degree holderStudying in University of Newcastle (Australia)
Expert in programming
LCD/Plasma TV Akira LCD TV cum dvd Player
Someone who can understand me
Don't want be a loner

['-The Notes-']


['-Friend Links'-]

..Janis
..Julian
..Chin Fang
..Jolene
..Jing Ting
..Pekky
..Yuan Ming
..Poh Swan
..Ken
..Yong Sheng


['-Other Links-']

Shopping
TKdramas
Shopping Revamped
Yzt Style
Mamas Store

Watching Online
Tudou
YouTube
Cruchyroll

IT news/forums
HardwareZone
Cnet Asia


['-The Memories-']

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010