There is a big question pop in my mind. Why m I having this kind of life? Here is an incident that happens to me few days ago. On Wednesday morning, I having big headache and giddiness where it really make me feel so bad that I can’t even get up from the bed. So I took MC on that day, which is an important day where I shouldn’t be absent. It is an important day because one of my teammate needs to present the project that we do for the past few weeks to all the management level in our branch.
I feel upset as I was unable to attend the meeting. The day after the presentation, I went back to work. In the morning, while traveling to work I received an SMS from pink. She said that she is giving a breakfast treat as the project and the presentation went well. I reached the office; I see no sign of her. My teammate and I waiting for her reaching, a while later she reached and all of us went up for a breakfast. While queuing up for breakfast, out of sudden she say that everyone was sick yesterday all of them still came for to work and I didn’t come to work. Next thing she say that she don’t have to treat me since I wasn’t there. There is no input done and I don’t need you some kind of words like that came out from her mouth. Aloysius saw me looking upset and say that pink is kidding.
I don’t feel there is a sense of joke; I control my tears from running off. So I walk to the sitting area to control and control...But my mind keep thinking back on what she had said…Thinking back repeatedly…Where I couldn’t control anymore my tears run off…I feel so sad so disappointed that falling sick having headache having giddiness is not what I want. She don’t understand me that how much of pain I suffering. Yet she comment me about this n that. Even I tell her my illness is not as simple as what she think and what she replied me was everyone was sick on that day too. I really got nothing to say no matter how much I explain it useless. Why when I fall sick and came back to work, she don’t even ask me do I feel better. When mono was sick for a few days, she asked him.
I don’t understand why do she want to treat me this way. I trying to forget what had happen but she keep remind me today. I went lunch with her, friends and a group of new staffs and just happen that I just sit beside her. A while later, I heard her saying cannot anyhow joke ok. Very obviously that is sentence is saying me. I feel so pissed off and upset.
She even mention before that if be friend can’t be college, if be college can’t be friend. Now, I really understand what is sentence mean and really mean it. But this sentence will only apply to some people not all. I still believe there is people that can be friend and college.
I trying not to take word to hard but it tough cause the word she say is really saying me. I believe if I not a gal the way she treat me will change. How I wish I’m a guy!!!
['-The Writer-']
Name: Albee Lum
Age: 23
DOB: 14 December
Horoscope: Sagittarius/Tiger
School: Nanyang Polytechnic
Course: Business Informatics
Job Title: Infocomm Officer
['-The Wish List-']
Get a job Found
Earn salary above $1.8K Found
Learn playing piano Self learning in process
Get a keyboard piano Casio LK-300TV
Learn driving Got my driving license
Get a car
Travel oversea(Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
Get a new mobile phone Sony Ericsson W995
A suitable bag for work International Porter sling bag for casual
Laptop Asus W7S White & Asus EeePC 1008HA White
Gaming console PSP White, Wii
Digital Camera Olympus Digital Camera
Get a degree holderStudying in University of Newcastle (Australia)
Expert in programming
LCD/Plasma TV Akira LCD TV cum dvd Player
Someone who can understand me
Don't want be a loner
['-The Notes-']
['-Friend Links'-]
..Janis
..Julian
..Chin Fang
..Jolene
..Jing Ting
..Pekky
..Yuan Ming
..Poh Swan
..Ken
..Yong Sheng
['-Other Links-']
Shopping
TKdramas
Shopping Revamped
Yzt Style
Mamas Store
Watching Online
Tudou
YouTube
Cruchyroll
IT news/forums
HardwareZone
Cnet Asia
['-The Memories-']
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010